Collection of your personal information When you contact the Leitrim Sculpture Centre by direct communication or through our quick contact form on our website, we will:
- Securely store your personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us.
- Retain your information such as name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Use your information to email you our newsletter which will have information on activities at the Centre, such as upcoming workshops and exhibitions. This will be sent approximately twice a month. We will store your mailing address and phone number, if we are given it, but will rarely contact you by these methods.
- Never share your personal data with third parties.
- Retain your information for newsletters until you instruct us otherwise.
If you wish to be removed from our database, contact us or follow the "unsubscribe" instructions located near the bottom of each newsletter.
We use Mailchimp to email our Newsletter, please see their policy on data collection at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/.