McKenna’s residential accommodation currently provides for three self-contained residency studio-apartments and five single rooms with shared facilities and kitchen for those undertaking shorter stays. Offices, Kitchens, Garden and recreational areas are distributed across the three buildings and the main social points are the gardens to the rear of Sheehan’s - McKenna’s and the canteen in the factory.
Our Residential Accommodation is based in a 4-storey Georgian historic building called McKenna’s on Main St. The complex is comprised of
- Three Residency Studio-Apartments
- 5 private rooms
- Access to Kitchen, Garden, Communal room, washing machine
- LSC Community Pop-Up (an historical shop attached to McKennas on Main St.)
A. Unfunded Artists Accommodation Rates
These rates are for individual artists to develop their own creative, artistic and professional practice and who are working without funding or sponsorship
- Private Rooms from €25 per night up to one month €400
- Private Room with access to one specified technical area - €125 a week; €500 a month.
- Self-Contained Residency Studios - €150 a week; €600 a month.
- Self-Contained Residency Studios with access to all technical facilities - €200 a week; €800 a month.
B. Funded Artists Accommodation Rates & All Residency Projects
- Private Rooms from €25 per night 125 per week; 500 per month
- Private Room with access to one specified technical area - is €25 per night 150 a week; 600 a month
- Self-Contained Residency Studio Apartment - 35 per night (€250 per week, €1,000 a month.
- Self-Contained Residency Studio with access to all technical facilities/equipment - €50 per night, €300 a week; €1,200 a month.