Leitrim Sculpture Centre offers a wide range of studio space, technical equipment and support for artists wishing to undertake new work, develop their practice or creatively explore new processes.
Metalwork | Glass | Ceramics | Stone & Wood | Mouldmaking | Printmaking | Digital Media
Our facilities are based in a 1,300 sq.mt industrial premises known as the ‘Factory’ on New Line, Manorhamilton, and a 4-storey Georgian historic building called ‘Sheehans’ on Main Street.
The Factory provides space and equipment for 3D construction, hot-process and large-scale sculptural work, in the following areas:
- LSC Office
- 7 x Private Studios with fast broadband.
- Hot Glass, Bronze Foundry, Metalwork, Woodwork, Mouldmaking and Ceramic facilities.
- Gallery - 322sq.m.
- Project Space – 54sq.m.
- Large fabrication area - 180sq.m. with height of 15m.
- Outdoor working yard.
Sheehan’s provides additional areas for all 2D work in the following spaces:
- 10 x Private Studios with fast broadband.
- Project Space – 22sq.m.
- Archive & Research Centre with 2 x 2015 iMacs.
- Digital Studio with 2006 iMac, Adobe CS5, printer, scanner.
- Traditional Printmaking Studio.
- Photographic Dark Room.
Health and Safety are a priority as is an environmentally responsible practice. Artists wishing to work at the centre need to simply fill out a bay booking form outlining their technical requirements, project details and level of experience. The Facility Hire Rates is available to download here.
Download Booking Form | View Hire Charges